Delivery charges vary depending on your delivery location.
- Melbourne metropolitan $9.00
- Rest of Australia is $19.00
Shipping Time Estimates
Orders to all Australian Metropolitan cities (excluding Perth and Darwin) are usually delivered in approx. 2-5 business days. Delivery delays can occur at times with logistic partners which are beyond our control. Orders to Perth, Darwin and other Regional areas are usually delivered within 10 business days.
Transactions will appear on your bill as "PAYPAL *TIMEXPTYLTD"
We have one of Australia's biggest range of over 1500 single malt whiskies, blended whiskies, bourbons, gins, vodkas, rums, tequilas, brandy, cognacs beers, wines and all kind of liquors.
We specialise in whiskies from Scotland, Japan, Ireland, Israel, India, USA, Australia, Taiwan etc.
Also in our range are most sought after and extremely hard to get collectable bottles from all over the world, they are extremely popular and sell very well.
- You will be responsible for the cost and risk of returning goods, including the cost of return shipping, and safe and protective packaging to avoid breakage in transit. If the item is not received, you will not be eligible for a credit or exchange. We strongly recommend you insure high-value items that you return for change of mind and opt for additional tracking with signature upon delivery.
- You may be provided with a product exchange, refund or credit only when the returned product is received, unbroken and in a condition for resale.
- If the returned item does not meet the conditions of this policy, you will be responsible for the cost of receiving your returned goods back to your nominated address.
We cannot accept change of mind returns on items that come in sealed packages or boxes where seals are damaged or broken.
- Transaction will appear on your bill as "PAYPAL *TIMEXPTYLTD"
Botanically complex and combining a great story with great design work to create a formidable package, Monkey 47 fast established its now cult status.
The story of Monkey 47 begins in the 1940s. In July 1945, to be precise! Wing Commander Montgomery “Monty” Collins of the Royal Air Force was posted to the British sector of divided Berlin. Having arrived in Berlin after the end of the war and taken up his post in the administration of the British sector, Commander Collins was profoundly affected by the extent of the destruction of the capital and so resolved to support the reconstruction of Germany in his free time. Henceforth he became devoted to the rebuilding of the Berlin Zoo, through which he came to sponsor an egret monkey by the name of Max.
Montgomery Collins left the Royal Air Force in 1951. Driven by his desire to learn the art of watch making, Collins moved to the Northern Black Forest region.
No reviews found