Most sellers accept returns if you've changed your mind about an item. Check the product listing for full details of their return policy. If there's something wrong with your item, you're entitled to return it, regardless of the seller's return policy.
- All goods sold by Sellers on the Cellarsmarket.com.au marketplace come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement for or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. Sellers reserve the right to require proof that the goods were damaged or faulty.
Change of Mind Returns
- All Sellers have their own policies and procedures in relation to change of mind returns. If a Seller accepts returns, you can see the return period allowed on the Sellers' product information page. Please read their set Returns Policy
- Sellers cannot accept change of mind returns on items that come in sealed packages or boxes where seals are damaged or broken.
- To return your item for change or mind where allowed by Sellers, you must follow the returns process.
- You will be responsible for the cost and risk of returning goods, including the cost of return shipping, and safe and protective packaging to avoid breakage in transit. If the item is not received, you will not be eligible for a credit or exchange. We strongly recommend you insure high-value items that you return for change of mind and opt for additional tracking with signature upon delivery.
- You may be provided with a product exchange, refund or credit only when the returned product is received, unbroken and in a condition for resale.
- If the returned item does not meet the conditions of this policy, you will be responsible for the cost of receiving your returned goods back to your nominated address.
If you have a problem with your goods, please contact the Seller whom you made the purchase within 3 days of receiving your order. If it is unresolved, we will investigate your issues and advise you whether your product may be returned and, where required, provide you with instructions on how to return your goods.
You can create a return request right from your customer account.